© 2018 Eurolinguist Translation Solutions. All Rights Reserved.

Auckland, New Zealand | +64 21 117 0183 | info@eurolinguist.net



 Driver Licences 

If your overseas driver licence is in a language other than English, you will need to have it translated by an NZTA-approved translator to be legally able to drive on New Zealand’s roads.


Eurolinguist Translation Solutions is an authorised translation service provider for NZTA, providing translations of driver licences from all French, Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries. Using this translation, you will be able to drive on your overseas licence for a period of 12 months.

This 12-month period begins all over again even if you leave and re-enter the country, however if you stay in New Zealand for more than 12 consecutive months you will need to convert your licence to a New Zealand licence. You will also be able to use the same translation to apply for licence conversion. For more information on driving in New Zealand using an overseas licence, click here.


 Official Documents for Immigration New Zealand 

No matter which visa you are applying for, I can provide you with the certified translations you need to submit your application. The most common documents clients request to be translated for immigration purposes are:
-Birth certificates
-Marriage certificates
-Criminal record certificates
-Academic documents
-Medical letters
-Documents proving a stable relationship (such as bank records, travel bookings, proof of address, joint purchases, support letters from friends and family, and more).

Depending on the type and purpose of each document, it may be possible to carry out a selective translation of certain documents, rather than a full translation. To find out which documents are required for your application, please visit the website of Immigration New Zealand.

 Academic Documents 

Obtaining certified translations of your academic documents is often an important step in defining your future in New Zealand. Whether you wish to further your studies at an academic institution in New Zealand, apply for registration with a professional body or have your overseas qualifications assessed by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority for immigration purposes, I provide reliable and carefully researched translations of all your qualifications and related documents. I am a recognised translation provider for NZQA with years of experience in translating academic documents from French, Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries. For more information regarding qualification assessments by NZQA, click here.

 Other Official Documents 

There are various other situations in which certified translations may be required, such as:
- Insurance claims
- Court proceedings
- Refugee status claims
- Import/export procedures
- Family trust and inheritance matters
- Job applications
- Medical consultations/procedures